Regional Landscape Construction Manager
We are looking for someone who truly enjoys leading the successful operation of a landscape construction division. If you describe yourself as an industry leader with a desire to help drive growth initiatives, we want to hear from you!
As Regional Landscape Construction Manager, you will ensure that our landscape construction projects' quality, safety, and efficiency meet our company standards. You will also be responsible for meeting or exceeding growth targets and achieving company goals.
Here's an overview of what you can expect to do while working here:
- Provide oversight to multiple geographically dispersed landscape construction projects to include project activity planning, ordering, sequencing, and scheduling up to 40 people
- Collaborate with the project management team to ensure project timeline deliverables are met and are within Aspire budget parameters
- Manage and develop a team of landscape construction project managers
- Develop strong partnerships with internal and external clients
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure goals are met and exceeded
- Work with Controller to accurately track financials and job performance
- Implement and enforce company policies and procedures
- Drive company safety program training, OSHA compliance, and documentation
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Ensure an excellent customer experience through proactive communication and guarantee of workmanship/quality materials
- Prepare and present performance evaluations
- Responsible for all construction related fleet and equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in the landscape construction industry or related field
- Minimum 5 years Florida horticultural knowledge
- P&L management experience
- Working knowledge of landscaping and horticultural concepts, equipment, and fleet management
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or an industry-specific specialization.
- Active Florida General Contractor License or willingness to obtain it
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid Florida Driver's License and the ability to pass an MVR check
- Ability to interface with all levels of organization effectively
- Ability to read plans and perform takeoffs
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
The well-being of our team members is important to us, and we want to ensure that you feel supported in your growth. Our benefits offerings include the following:
- Effective the first of the month following your start date: Medical, Dental, Vision, and ancillary insurance benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing training
- Career advancement opportunities
Here at Down to Earth, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our team and the communities we support. With over 1,200 employees spanning 12 locations, we provide premium commercial landscape development, maintenance, and enhancement services serving multiple regions across Florida.
We are invested in shaping the future of the green industry by focusing on community, continuous improvement, and quality every time. We approach each project with the same business strategy and principles that have made us successful for 30 years: surround yourself with team members that care and offer services that exceed client expectations. We strive to build long-term relationships by exemplifying value through superior work.
Come and experience the Down to Earth difference! Join our team and work alongside Florida's best landscape and irrigation professionals. We offer the perfect place to work, learn, and grow. Learn more by visiting our website at www.dtelandscape.com.
Down To Earth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strive to recruit, develop, and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow and develop. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.