Mainscape is looking for Landscape Crew Leaders: Mainscape is one of the largest and fastest growing organizations in the landscape maintenance industry across the country. You will be performing a variety of landscape functions such as leading a crew, mowing, trimming, irrigation, edging, pruning, bed care and landscape install.
- Must be able to communicate with Spanish speaking crews
- You will report to the Wesley Chapel area each day
- We offer the opportunity for growth and work life balance
- You must be at least 18 years old, reliable, and have the ability to work safely.
- Previous experience as a Crew member
- 12+ months as a Commercial Crew Leader preferred
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check is required
- Mainscape participates in the E-Verify program
Mainscape Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to work in and around various landscaping settings including direct contact with various plant and landscaping materials and exposure to various dust, noise, and weather conditions.
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds regularly and 75 pounds occasionally.