Landscape Maintenance Field Manager
Who are we?
A place for brighter futures. Welcome to Landcrafters. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
Landcrafters has enhanced the landscapes (and the lives) of our customers along Florida’s Gulf Coast since 1999. Our dedicated employees have worked on countless commercial and residential properties, making sure each one of our customers received a world class service.
Our success is driven by the commitment of our people to providing our clients with above-expectations landscaping services. Nothing brings us more joy than seeing our clients enjoy the outdoor space we've enhanced for them, while at the same time nurturing the careers of our employees.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking:
Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader: The salary for this position is commensurate with experience, with applicable benefits.
What you'll do:
- Maintain a schedule and ensure service expectations are met
- Surface customer problems or concerns and report back to Operations Manager
- Proactively assist in resolving issues with customer service when needed
- Ensure work is performed safely and in accordance with company policies
- Communicate regularly with the Operations Manager to ensure client needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded
- Deliver services as specified on client sites
- Work to identify more efficient ways to perform work
- Coordinate service execution with Operations Manager
- Oversee day to day site operations and delegate work to team members
- Provide Operations Manager feedback on crew member(s)
- Working with Operations Manager, help to develop and train crew members
- Ensure equipment preventative maintenance is performed as needed and equipment is in good working order
- Participate in branch meetings as directed
- Accurately capture and turn in crew time logs
- Log equipment usage and maintenance cycles
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Landcrafters’ Leadership
Skills we're seeking:
- Demonstrated skill and ability managing others at other levels.
- Demonstrated skill and ability working with service customers.
- At least one year experience doing contract maintenance work in a high end residential or commercial setting.
- Two-or four-year horticultural or related degree and two years industry experience. Additional industry experience or industry certifications can substitute for non-related degree, two-year degree or no degree.
- Ability to identify and diagnose insect and disease problems and schedule appropriate treatment.
- Working knowledge of vehicles and equipment used in landscape management.
- Valid drivers license with a clean record over the last three years.
**Applications without a resume outlining relevant experience will not be considered.**
Landcrafters, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.