Come build your career with us! Pine Lake Nursery is a full-service landscape installation firm, providing design, installation and maintenance services for governmental and commercial projects. We are growing and have a position available for an experienced Landscape Crew Leader/Driver.
Under limited supervision candidate will perform landscape installation functions for the Landscape Maintenace Division.
Essential Requirements and Knowledge:
1. Good working track record.
2. Have a good knowledge of plant material, and horticultural practices
3. Knowledge of landscape installations/maintenance according to Florida Grades and Standards.
4. Knowledge of safe operation of landscape and maintenance equipment.
5. Able to read maps for large scale commercial projects.
6. Well organized and detail oriented.
7. Minimum 3 years of experience.
8. Safe driving record of 3 years, a plus
9. Pass pre-employment Drug Testing and evaluation of essential job functions
Responsibilities and Duties : Include but are not limited to the following
1. Responsibility for his or her projects and crews.
2. Safety, crew member training, and development of best management practices
3. Production under strict time restraints
4. Landscape materials, supplies, equipment and tools
5. Overall exceptional quality of service
6. Maintain open lines of communication with Production Managers
At Pine Lake we’re interested in providing a career path where our employees will achieve their professional and personal goals. We offer competitive pay and the opportunity to advance and long term growth. As our company grows, so does our need for well trained employees and we welcome the opportunity to talk to you about employment with us.
**A valid Florida driver’s license is required
**Pass pre-employment drug test
**US Citizen or legal right to work card
***Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free work environment and a pre-hire test is required
Qualification Questions – Edit
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· How many years of Do you have experience in commercial landscaping experience do you have?
· Do you have the following license or certification: Do you have a drivers license with class A endorsement?
· Do you speak Do you speak Spanish?